EAP Math Statuses
Students who take part in the Early Assessment Program (EAP) will receive a STAR Test Report in August of the senior year informing them of their EAP math status (STAR Student Report). Listed below are the EAP math statuses and a brief overview of their meaning. More detailed information can be obtained by clicking any of the statuses.
- Ready for CSU or participating CCC college-level mathematics courses
- The student’s score met the ELM requirement.
- Ready for CSU or participating CCC college-level mathematics courses - Conditional
- The student demonstrated readiness for CSU math at this point. He/she will need to continue to take math (Algebra II or higher) to be ready for the CSU.
- Not yet demonstrating readiness for CSU or participating CCC college-level mathematics courses
- The student’s score did not meet the ELM Requirement so he/she must find another way to become ready for the CSU.
- The student did not identify the test type (Algebra, Algebra II ,Summative Math, etc.) and consequently his/her EAP math test could not be scored.
- Not Applicable
- The student did not complete enough of the questions on both the CST and the additional EAP questions in order to receive an EAP status.